Drinking straws made from sugarcane pulp, an eco-friendly alternative to nasty single-use plastics.
Instead of throwing away used sugarcane bagasse (fibers), we rescue, recycle, and transform what would have been agricultural and commercial waste into eco-friendly, compostable straws. This prevents unnecessary landfill waste. The circular economy in action!
Ideal for restaurants, bars, hotels, cafes.
Available in three widths - 6mm, 8mm and 12mm.
- FDA Approved
- Certified 100% compostable
- Plastic-free packaging
- FDA certified
- DinCerto & BPI Certified 100% commercially compostable and biodegradable as they are made from 100% plant-based ingredients.
- Ok Compost - currently in the process for International Certification
Our sugarcane straws are designed to biodegrade in the presence of heat and moisture. Please store them in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture
Our Sugarcane straws are heat safe in liquids to ~50 degrees celsius, above this, they will start to soften.
6-8 months after delivery
Our sugarcane straws are compostable in commercially compostable facilities and in home compostable bins.
PLASTIC BAN COMPLIANCE:
Our sugar cane straws are:
- free from fossil fuel-derived as well as plant-based plastic or bioplastic
- free from any plant-based plastics (PLA etc)
They meet the new plastic ban legislation in South Australia.
Little Green Panda Straws
We do not offer returns on purchases for hygiene reasons. Please be careful when making a purchase. If any issues with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com