Drinking straws made from sugarcane pulp, an eco-friendly alternative to nasty single-use plastics.
Instead of throwing away used sugarcane bagasse (fibers), we rescue, recycle, and transform what would have been agricultural and commercial waste into eco-friendly, compostable straws. This prevents unnecessary landfill waste. The circular economy in action!
Ideal for restaurants, bars, hotels, cafes.
Available in three widths - 6mm, 8mm and 12mm.
- FDA Approved
- Certified 100% compostable
- Plastic-free packaging
- FDA certified
- DinCerto & BPI Certified 100% commercially compostable and biodegradable as they are made from 100% plant-based ingredients.
- Ok Compost - currently in the process for International Certification
Our sugarcane straws are designed to biodegrade in the presence of heat and moisture. Please store them in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture
Our Sugarcane straws are heat safe in liquids to ~50 degrees celsius, above this, they will start to soften.
6-8 months after delivery
Our sugarcane straws are compostable in commercially compostable facilities and in home compostable bins.
PLASTIC BAN COMPLIANCE:
Our sugar cane straws are:
- free from fossil fuel-derived as well as plant-based plastic or bioplastic
- free from any plant-based plastics (PLA etc)
They meet the new plastic ban legislation in South Australia.
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.